Road Marking PaintPioneers in the industry, we offer road marking paint from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 375 / LitreGet Latest Price
|Form Of Paint||Liquid|
|Paint base type||Solvent Based|
|Spray Angle||60 to 80 degree|
|Spray Nozzle Tip||0.018 to 0.021 inch|
|Spray Pressure||15 MPa (150 kg/cm2)|
We are offering Road Marking Paint.Other Details:
- This is a quick drying paint based on thermo plastic acrylic resin.
- Easy to apply
- It has UV resistant colors
Ideal for use on asphalt and concrete roads, primarily for pavers, speed humps, parking lots, flooring or other areas with light traffic.Application Method:
Conditions During Application:
- Roller: Company recommended
- Spray: Airless spray or conventional spray
- Brush: Recommended for paint corners and edges
- The temperature of the substrate should be minimum 10 °C and at least 4 °C above the dew point of the air, measured in the vicinity of the substrate.
- Good ventilation is certainly required in confined areas to ensure proper drying.
- The moisture content in the substrate should not exceed 3 % (by weight).
- The coating should not be exposed to oil, chemicals or mechanical stress until 96 hours after application.
- The substrate must be clean, dry and free from dust, oil, grease, old paint etc.
- All traces of form release agents/curing agents must be removed.
- A light sanding with suitable abrasive material is recommended before application.
- Any resulting dust/loose particles must be removed.